top of page



immigration  and  employment  attorneys

A world of difference in immigration.



IMMLAWS is a highly-rated law firm focusing on immigration matters in the United States.  Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, we provide sophisticated legal expertise and guidance to clients from all over the United States and the world ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.  Our experienced team of attorneys, paralegals, and office personnel are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service to our clients.  We focus on guiding client through the complex world of U.S. Immigration law in order to assist our clients in reaching their goals.  Our attorneys and support staffs come from diverse backgrounds and industries.  We combine the most advanced technology available to the industry and our legal experience to deliver quality legal services with efficiency, consistency, and accuracy.  Our attorneys are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).


We pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled personal and friendly experience to all clients.  Our legal team and dedication to client experience allows us to offer legal services unmatched by any other firm in the industry.  For more information, or to schedule a consultation with the immigration attorneys at IMMLAWS, please contact our office and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you.  We thank you for allowing our firm to service your legal needs and look forward to working with you to achieve your goals. 




Immlaws has decades of experience helping employers in employment based non-immigrant and immigrant (Green Card) visas,  manage global mobility and immigration compliance programs – from the smallest startup to the largest enterprise, we have done it all.  Worry free immigration services for enterprises. 


People come to the United States in different ways and for a variety of reasons. We help you meet your goals by navigating the complexities of immigration law and finding an approach that will suit your specific situation. Our legal professionals can assist you and guide you through your immigration matters. 


Family based immigrant (Green Cards) and non-immigrant petitions  are filed by U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents for their immediate relatives such as spouses, children, parents, brothers, sisters, fiancé, etc. Our legal professionals can assist you in your family based imm. matters. 

Green Card

A Green Card is a permit allowing a  foreign national to live and work permanently in the US. Green Card generally can be obtained through an Employer, or through a immediate family member.  Other ways are available such as investor, asylum, etc.


Our office is specialized in handling Employment based Green Cards such as EB1, EB2, and EB3 cases, and also family based matters.

Our experts also can help in EB5 investor green card cases.  

E3 - Visa for Australian Citizens

E3 Visa for Australian Citizens .

The E3 visa is a United States visa for which only citizens of Australia are eligible. It was created by an Act of Congress in the aftermath of the friendly but tough negotiations on the U.S.-Australia Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA).The E3 visa is similar in many respects to the H1B visa. Important differences include the fact that spouses of E3 visa holders may work in the United States without restrictions (unlike other US non-immigrant visas, even the TN visa issued to Canadian and Mexican citizens).

H1B - Non-Immigrant Temporary Worker

H-1B  non-immigrant visa allows US companies to employ graduate level workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields Any professional level job that usually requires at least a bachelors degree or higher can come under the H-1B visa for specialty occupations.


If you do not have a bachelors degree or higher you may be able to show degree equivalence through progressive work experience and/or other qualifications.

L1 - Intracompany Transferee

L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows overseas companies to transfer executives and managers and specialized knowledge employees to a new or existing US office for up to seven years. The employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of the US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years. This can be an excellent way for businesses to expand into the US with a minimal investment.


TN Status - NAFTA TN NAFTA Work Visa General Information: TN NAFTA Work Visas are temporary work visas available only to citizens of Mexico and Canada. Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), a citizen of a NAFTA country may work in a professional occupation in another NAFTA country, as long as the applicant meets certain requirements. The spouse and unmarried minor children of the principal applicant are entitled to the derivative status (called TD Visa), but they are unable to accept employment in the United States. 

B1 / B2 - Business & Visitor Visas

If the purpose for your planned travel is to consult with business associates, travel for a scientific, educational, professional or business convention, or conference on specific dates, settle an estate, or negotiate a contract, then a business visitor visa (B-1) would be the appropriate type of visa for your travel.


(B-1) visitor visas

Tourism, amusement, visits with friends or relatives, rest, medical treatment, and activities of a fraternal, social, or service nature, then a visitor visa (B-2) would be the appropriate type of visa for your travel.



Year Established




Attorneys & Paralegals








For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please email or fill out the following form.

Success! Message received.

Primary Office

1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 210

Irving, TX 75038

Tel:  (972) 366 5080

Fax: (972) 366 5040


To apply for a job with IMMLAWS, please send a cover letter with your resume to:

For free consultation: 
(972) 366 5080
bottom of page